Hello. I would like to hear more about one very strange disorder that my mother has been diagnosed about two weeks ago. The name of this condition is Castleman’s disease!
Few days before the diagnoses is set she experienced some usual and not so serious symptoms. First she felt under her fingers that in her armpit some lymph nodes are swollen. She though that it couldn’t be anything serious and there so didn’t tell anyone about it.
But then later, she has noticed the same thing in groin region. Then she contacted her doctor. After lymph node biopsy- doctor told her she has developed this rare disorder. What should we know about it?

I'm very sorry about your mother and everything but I think you deserve to know the truth. You see, the facts is that we are talking about one kind of tumor.
Castleman's disease is a rare disorder that is characterized by many small benign tumors. They usually develop in the lymph node tissue on all localizations in the body.
Most individuals don’t experience any symptoms but the lymph node swelling is the most common symptom.
Because the condition is rather benign, no specific treatment is needed accept if your doctor decide to surgically remove some of these benign growths.