My grandpa had a psoriatic arthritis. I’ve just heard that from my mother and now I’m worried because I know that many people with psoriatic arthritis have a close relative with the disease. Also I know that there are no cures for this illness. Please, tell me what are psoriatic arthritis symptoms?

Yes, unfortunately, you have a chance to get this disease. Arthritis causes pain and stiffness in your joints and psoriasis is a skin condition that causes patches of thick, red skin to form on certain areas of your body. The most common symptoms of psoriatic arthritis are pain in affected joints, swollen joints, joints that are warm to the touch.