Does anyone’s child have difficulty with any normal, physical activities? I suspect that my child suffers from Juvenile arthritis. What I should do about it? He is not complaining on pain, but like he has limited mobility in his joints.

I know it’s very difficult for a parent to see their child in pain. Juvenile arthritis is not a single disease, but rather a variety of diseases with persistent symptoms of arthritis. Many children Juvenile arthritis with do not complain of joint pain, although inflammation causes redness, swelling, warmth, and soreness in the joints. You should consult a pediatric rheumatologist for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan. There three types of Juvenile arthritis classify by the: number of joints involved, symptoms and presence or absence of certain antibodies found by a blood test.