Hello. I'm 34 year old female and my husband who is few years older then me just developed some form of joints disease called adult Stills disease. I don’t know anything about this disorder.
All I know is that he started to suffer from constant high body temperature and fever and generalized joints pain. The pain was present in almost every joint on the body in the knees, wrists, ankles, elbows and hands. He contacted his GP and doctor told him that he suspects in some form of joint disorder called Stills disease of adults but he must wait for the blood results to came. How serious this disease is and what kind of prognosis it includes?

I'm diagnosed with this Stills disease few years back and I'm copping with it successfully all these years.
Beside the symptoms that your husband had, I also suffered from swollen lymph nodes, enlarged liver and spleen and abdominal pain.
Doctor diagnosed me with it when he found auto-antibodies in my blood. The trigger is still unknown and no risk factors are connected with this disorder.
Good thing about it is that prognosis is very good and person can live almost normally after the diagnosis. I'm using Indomethacin- an anti-inflammatory drug and corticosteroids, such as Prednisone.
Be with your husband and give him support in this, very difficult period, for him!