SO THE LAST PERIOD I REMEMBER WAS IN AUGUST, LAST MONTH IN SEPTEMBER I SPOTTED FOR TWO DAYS AND IT WAS SUPER LIGHT. MY IUD FELL OUT ABOUT 3 MONTHS OR SO AGO, AND I AM WONDERING IF MY HORMONE LEVELS CAN JUST BE OFF. I HAVE 3 LITTLE BOYS, AND HAVE BEEN PREGNANT FOUR TIMES, I WOULD THINK I KNOW MY BODY, I FEEL PREGNANT, MY BOOBS HAVE GROWN, AND A TIMES ARE VERY SORE AND TENDER, I CAN NO LONGER EAT FOODS THAT I WOULD NORMALLY EAT EVERY DAY, AND I AM SOOOOO TIRED LATELY. I HAVE TAKEN 2 HPT, AND ONE URINE TEST @ THE PUBLIC HEALTH, ALL NEGGATIVE. I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN A PERIOD ALTHOUGH I HAVE HAD A SPOT OR TWO WHEN WIPING THE PAST FEW DAYS? I JUST DONT GET IT AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS HAD SIMILAR PROBLEMS, OR HAS ANY ADVICE, I KNOW IM SURE I SHOULD JUST GO TO THE DOC BUT THAT IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE WITH 3 LITTLE ONES. HELP LOL...

I'm having somewhat of the same problems. I had some slight spotting 2 different days, tested negative on 2 hpt but still NO period! I called to get an appointment w/ my obgyn and they're booked for weeks. So it's just a sit here and wait situation. I also felt a little crampy some days. I was SURE period was coming! It's late and negative tests and add spotting to that - confusing!! LOL I'd give it another week or 2 and re-test. That's what they've told me. I'm having odd symptoms. My temperature is higher than normal and I'm tired as poo! Good luck to you! And let me know how the testing goes:)