I had clamps put on my tubes after my daughter was born she will be 6 in july. Now around 1 1/2yrs after birth I had a scope done and they took my clamps off, they said my tubes were shut. I been keeping track of my cycle on a app that shows fertile and ovulation days and that and on the 20th was my ovulation day. Since this past Tuesday and its now Saturday I've been spotting w some clots, and during intercourse it started too. Been a little crampy but my period ain't due for alil over a wk yet and I have been regular. Is it possible that I am pregnant?

I'm in the same boat... did you get a test?

Cycle is darkish brown color it last 1 1/2 day(s); my bf ejaculated inside 6x after my cycle went off on different dayz and one tme we ejaculated at the same time; and nw my breasts are tender in swollen; itz uncomfotable to urinate and wen u do i feel i still hve dat urge; nausea; headaches; and fatigue am i pregnant or is it tme for my cycle?