im a 16 year old boy, i am pretty healthy i dont eat junk and i run cross country and track. i weigh 120 and im 5'2 with muscle not fat, i grew exactly 1 inch of height in 1 year, my dad is 5'7 and my mom is 5'0. do i still have time to grow if i eat a good diet and keep working out ? i turn 17 in 6 months. i just feel like im growing slowly please help

hey there you certianly will have time to grow.... i wouldnt expect to get much taller than your dad but you certianly still have time. dont worry. everyone grows at different times... have you started puberty? if so how long ago?

Hi, yeah I also think there is still time to grow. There is a chance that you actually might get taller than your dad. I mean, I am the youngest in my family but I am also the tallest. It is mostly genetics and it takes time. You said you grew an inch in a year, well that is not bad at all. It might seem like its nothing but it is a lot. Keep in mind that people grow in height until 25 years of age so you have plenty of time to grow. Hope this helps. P.S. You can play some sports like basketball or volleyball because those can stretch you a bit and help you  grow taller.