i really want to know the truth because i'am scared to death!! ok look i want to be tall like at least 5'7 and up. But i joined my baseball team and we started weight lifting and my mom is 5'3 and my dad is 5'5. I'am 5'2 right now and berly started lifting weights and age 15. My dads side of the family are 5'7 and taller my dad is the shortest but it's because he belives that he started weight lifting early and didn't grow but idk i see on the internet that it doesn't stunt your growth? so can someone give me a really good advice!!

hey axl596, sorry to disapoint you but you have high chance to be below 5,7 beause of hight of your parents, and most of our hight is determined by genes, saying that, it doesnt have to be true in your case since there are some people in your family gene pool which are tall. Thats consirning your question about height and genetics, now with weight lifting there is small chance you will get stunted growth, you wont have any problems if you performe it according to recommendations, weight lifting is safe, healthy, and it can even contribute to lowering the risk of injury during physical activity.Hope this helped

One thing you need to know is lifting weights does not stop you from growing! On the contrary it can help your body by keeping you in shape and maximizing your health benefits!