im 15 and im 4'9 1/2 . will i ever grow taller if my mom is 5'5 and dad is 5'6 ? i've hit puberty and i have black pubes and can cum alot. but im not seeming to grow :-( plz help me :-(

Hi honey! Boys continue to grow till they are 19/20, height is the slowest sign of puberty! So just hang in there! another thing that might give you a clue at what you height is going to be is if you ask your parents how tall you were at the age of 2! You double that and that is your height at maturity! IT is dead on within an inch!!!! I would hazzard that you will be at least 5'7" Because most children are taller than the tallest member! and so on! Hope this helps - just know that mother nature takes her time with puberty OK?

Hey Richie

It's totally normal to feel the way you do and Bambi is right you, probably just haven't hit your growth yet. I'm pretty much the same way as you. I've been short my entire life. Even now im almost 17 and only about 5'4

But dont worry every one is different in their growth. Even me and my brother. I've grown slowly and consistently over time while my brother has grown in spurts. He's 14 and already about 5'9

I mean being short seems like a pain in the ass but you gotta embrace yourself just the way you are :-)
You can't live life worry and wishing that things were different

Enjoy who you are right now because life changes fast

your not alone i am fifteen and only 5ft 1

i'm 20 & 4'9 after a lot of researches i figured out that my grandpa is too short as well & that its a gene thing & nobody can control it, 
iv been advised to hang on something & swing i did.. but nothing...
i guess what you should start working on now is getting used to it, i know the feeling but trust me when you love your self everything will change, look at other people and you'll see :) 
Have a look here!
***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***
all the best