I had my period last friday and ended on monday.... which was lighter than normal.... now my stomach has been bloated and I have been having minor lower back pain. Any ideas of what could be causing this?

It is probably just hormonal levels increase and decrease. These are the most common causes of low abdominal and low back pain around periods. Most of the symptoms occur just before you would get your period but you never know.

If the problem persists or if it gets worse, you should have it checked and see what is happening.
Abdominal discomfort in the lower part may be a symptom of many disorders including urinary tract, reproductive organs like ovaries, it could be due to some problems with the intestines.

If the discomfort subsides then it is nothing to worry about, probably just something transient.