New Member

I was born with the kidney issues that basically the valve went the wrong way, but I grew out of it at 2 (idk if this is important). I used to have bladder problems in 4th grade, excessive peeing (i.e. I peed about 3 times per class). My stomach pain started getting more intense in 6th grade (always had problems going to the bathroom, but now I was in more pain). 8th grade I started getting a burning sensation, pins and needles, in my feet extending to the knees, went to a bunch of doctors and was told at the 6th "This is normal for teenagers". 10th grade, stomach got worse, realized I was transgender ftm later half (mentioned because of the emotionally state I was in), started noticing I had to cut out dairy (probably lactose intolerant). 11th grade, noticed that gluten was making me really sick, really intense intestinal pain. Got tested for celiac's, no match. 12th grade (October), started getting bad joint pain and feelings like anesthesia was going up my veins. I was very anxious to come out to my family at the time so my stomach pain was worse, my feet were getting worse, my body was shutting down essentially. Feet pain goes on for a couple months (I figured it must've been because I ran into a door and screwed up all my toes because my feet don't match), and in January I got my blood sugar tested, it was perfect. I started getting an intense feeling in big toe "knuckle" occasionally (about once a week, twice if I was unlikely) that felt like it was being ripped apart and dissected. Stomach would also have weeks where it would just shut down. I went to the bathroom once a week or sometimes a week and a half, took perscription miralax until my bowels became regular. The burning sensation never really went away in 8th grade, it just only really happened when I was really nervous or standing too long. It got to the state where it would reach my knees again, I went to a nurse practioner, worried I had neuropathy in my feet, she diagnosed me with Raynaud's disease. My stomach consistently got worse and worse, resorted to laxatives my mom bought, which always gave me intense diarrhea. Recently, less problems with constipation, just more diarrhea and mucus in my stools. There was a period when I had intense heart burn for just a week and I consistently get canker sores (mostly on my left cheek). I can't take warm showers without my entire legs going lobster and recently when I get joint pain, my joints have been turning bright red too. When it's cold, I usually can't sleep because my feet would have intense joint pain with the blanket on but would stiffen and wake me up if not under the blanket. My knees started getting colder and I didn't think Raynaud's could affect the knees. My pee has been consistently clear (twice a day), my poop consistently bright yellow and mucusy (every other day usually, but recently multiple times a day), and usually at least one part of me is in pain. I've also been trying to gain weight for almost a year now without any prevail. I made mistakes in 8th grade that I sincerely regret but my stomach issues have been sometimes forcing me to be too sick to have an appetite or too constipated too eat. Don't really know what's going on but it's impacting my life too much and making me miss the things I want to attend.

New Member

I didn't specify what I wanted, I apologize. I just want to know what I could have and if there was anything I could do that wasn't a colonoscopy, I'd rather die than get one.