Two days ago, I started having a mild pain my left side of stomach under my ribs. A few hours later the pain started to spread to my right lower stomach and across my lower abdomen above my pelvic area. After a few hours layer it started to become more intense. It came me up all night. The next morning along with the abdominal pain I had fever followed by chills then a massive headache. This lasted for almost another 24 hours. The pain was so intense I could not move. The headache was at the back of my lower base of my skull it was the worst one I have ever had. No over the counter medicine would help my head or my stomach. The only relef I would get was to take numerous baths in complete hot water. I thought my insides were going to rip out of my stomach. Thankgoodness today being the third day my headache has went away, my stomach is sore feeling. During this so called "episode" I never had nausea,vomiting or diahreah. Can anyone tell me what this could be??

Stomach upset, pressure on chest, sometime high heartbeat, chills, fatique, pain on back side of neck, soar eyes and laziness....

My brother had this problem last year and he got fit by getting a small operation of removing cavity from his spleen..

Just 2 days back, i myself am having the same problem, and apparently i have a small control by using Psyllium seed husks also known as ispaghula, isabgol, or psyllium, before breakfast...I wish this helps me and helps you as well.

Did you find out what this was, I just had an "episode" last time this happened it wasn't as bad and I didn't have fever like I had this time and the doctor told me to try probiotics.