I'm 25 year old female. My feet are always freezing cold, no matter what I do. The rest of my body is fine and warm, but feet are always freezing especially during cold days and winter.I wear flats and warm socks, sometimes even double pair. I soak them in hot water, but it doesn't help.For example, when I get home from outside and take off my shoes, my feet literally sting and ache because they are so cold. Sometimes when I touch my leg with my foot, it burns. I use thick blanket over me which keeps my back warm, but not my feet. When I take a shower or warm bath I use the warm water (not too hot) and it feels normal to the rest of my body, but it burns my feet so badly they become red and like swollen when I get out.Could it be Raynaud or just bad circulation?

since you say your feet are always cold but your body is warm - something that many women tend to say as well, chances are far bigger your problems are related with the poor circulation or anemia, than with Raynaud's.

People who suffer from Raynaud's disease have very specific reactions to the outside change in temperature or when they're experiencing strong emotional stress. These reactions are visible on their fingers or toes, when exposed to, for example, cold temperature. These parts first turn white, than blue and red, in the end. Their bloods vessels react differently and cut off the blood supply to these parts. 

But, just to be cautious, because both anemia and Raynaud's are more common in women, it could be the best to get a simple test done for anemia and talk to your doctor after that - if symptoms continue.

I too have this same problem and I'm glad kinda that I'm not the only one that has this problem. I had anemia with my youngest child so took Iron for a long time after that. And that has been almost 18 yrs ago. I addressed my doctor with it but she wasn't concerned.

Should I go to the doctor if this happens

my feet are so cold