Hey everyone. Now last night, my boyfriend and I had sex at about 9:30 I'd say. Then this afternoon at about 3pm, I went to the toilet and found a gross black discharge in my underwear! It was gross! So I changed underwear and put a panty liner on. To find tonight at about 7, I had dark brown to black spots all through the liner. I had my period about 2 weeks ago. Can anyone help me out? Am I sick or have a disease or something?! xx

If you have been regularly having sex with your boyfriend you could be pregnant and it could be from the egg attatching to your uterine wall. It happens to a lot of women in early early pregnancy. It could also be something else. I suggest you go and see your doctor as soon as you can to get that checked out. If its not pregnancy or period then I have no other clue why that could be happening.