I'm just wondering if anyone can help me and tell me whats going on with my body. Well about 5 dpo I started very light pink spotting. It was for a day and stopped. Two days later I started spotting really dark brown almost black. And now, the past two days have been red, but only noticable when I wipe. The spotting is only enough for a panty liner at the most. I am still about 5 days til my next period is due. I have also head a headache for the past 5 days and some mild cramping. My periods are always on time and my cycle is always 28 days and I have never experienced spotting before. I am just wondering if this could be implantation bleeding or something else.

if you havent gotten your period yet i would take a pregnancy test. alot of times when you get headaches and cramping its your hormones and your body getting ready to menstrate.