Good To Know Others Know What Its Like To Be 6weeks Overdue ov There Period, Cause Im In The Same Boat, My Last Period Was March The 3rd 2012 It Is Now May The 4th 2012, My Period Is ALWAYS On Time! I Took A HPT And It Came Back Negative So I Thought Nothing Ov It & Biffed It In The Bin, The Next Day I Decided To Take Another Look At It , There Was Another Line There As If It Were Possitive, But The Second Line Was VERY VERY Faint!! Confused... So I Decided To Take Another Test And It Came Back Negative :( Now I Don't Know What To Think! Dont Want to go To My Doctor As I Am Scared Ov Needles. I Have Had Several Symptoms But Hardly, As In Sleeping Heaps, Brown Spotting That Only Came Once, HEAPS Ov Discharge, Moody, And For the 1st Time Lastnight, I Got A Wee Cramp In My Belly As If I Were About to Get My Period. Sooo Confused ! Can Anyone Help Me

i havent been on any contreption for over a year, i had periods since october last year every month but only lasted for 2 days. then in april i was a week late.so i done test at home it was negative.then i  bled for 1 day stopped then bled again4 days later and was on my period for 7 days. my breasts have been sore, i have noticed i have put weight on but my eating hasnt increased my tummy is alot bigger i feel movements in my tummy( i have had 4 children) so i know what it feels like when a baby hiccups or moves. i get alot of bloating, weeing alot more. do u think i am pregnant. i have an under active thyroid could this be why the pregnancy hormone didnt show on the pregnancy test.