i am 10 days late for my period, have sore nipples, i feel sick most days usually in the mornings and sometimes at night. I only came off the pill just over 6 weeks ago but have had unprotected sex alot with my boyfriend since then, could i be pregnant? i took a pregnancy test 5 days ago and it was negative but still havent come on.

You could be pregnant, yes. You could also be having some hormonal changes from getting off the pill. Wait a few more days and take a test. If it's still negative, see a doctor.

My period was suppose to come Feb. 18,2008 but it is a week later an no period. Me an my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex since a week or so before my period was scheduled to come an I NEVER miss a period an March will be here Sat. Also I have been sleeping more than usual alot more than usual... Does that mean I'm pregnant?