About a week ago I was rushed to the hospital in the middle of the night due to excrutiating stomache pain. After a cat scan and a hefty amount of codeine and other pain medicines, the doctor said that I at just 14 had an ovarian cyst rupture and possibly ulcers. But they were unable to know for sure because they couldn't see my gal bladder area (where the pain was) because of a back up on the far side of my colon. He then said that stress could have caused this block up which is probably where the pain wad coming from. So, he prescribe me laxative. In a few days after I thought I was fine I find my self in pain and constipation once again. What could be causing this? And could constant stomache pain from constipation be something I have to deal with like my aunt and grandmother . Is it possible it is more than just constipation and ulcers like my doctor was thinking?

you shold consult to a doctor who can understand your stomach problem