I have had a problem with my stomach for two years now. I have done every test possible, and the last resort test I did a week ago. Doctors cannot figure out what causes my pain. It hurts all the time, constantly. More so after eating, but even sometimes when i don't eat. It also seems like its also moving around or growling. I also get nausea sometimes and have bad constipation. I am getting hopeless and losing patience. Please anyone Help!

I'm having the same problem as of a few months ago. I haven't been to the doctor yet, but I'm wondering if it's diverticulosis.

I've also had that type of problem. We thought it was the appendix, but fortunately, it wasn't. It still hurts!

Mine does the same thing and it hurts every single day. I cant handle it anymore, I even went to the doctor and they dont see anything wrong with me. its been hurting me for like a year and a half, all this pain, it makes me wanna just pull my hair and cry every night in the dark... and I hate it when My husband worries too much about me. it even hurts having sex too and even eat. even when I try to walk to sit down, i have to do it slowely, I wish the doctor was pro enought to know whats wrong. to me, I think they are just too lazy to help out and get paid for nothing, and ive seen it happened before.

Oh common. They get nothing from not checking what's wrong with you. If you did most of the tests, then just stop thinking about it. I have had similar problems for 4 months now. I get nauseated, my stomach hurts, sometimes I have these migraines, I feel fatigued almost all the time, and yet, nothing. They can't find anything wrong with me. So you know what I did.? I took a relaxation pill. A benzodiazepine, and I'll tell you something... My stomach stopped to hurt. I took one just to relax a little, and the pain was gone. Came back after a while of course, but still, sometimes these things can be in your head... 

You have ibs which is irrital bowl syndrom you need to tell your dr this and your symptoms. I have ibs and that's exactly the same symptoms I have and I just got diginosed with it u must change your diet totaly around

I had the same problem as you for 15 years. The doctors couldn't figure out what it was. I ended up getting my gal bladder and appendix removed and the pains went away.

ask your doctor about trying a laxative and staying on it like Miralax, i had the same thing starting from when i was 7 to 11 with constant stomach pains, i became anorexic, and overcame it when i was put on a laxative :D i am no doctor but it seemed to help

I had ulcerative colitis and had my colon removed and now have a permanent ileostomy. No problems for three years. Now my stomach growls all the time and it hurts. I sit at night with a heating pad at my back. It doesn't really help. I've been told it's gas and there is no cure or relief since my rectum isn't attached to anything. The pain and get quite intense.

A doctor once told me your digestive system is like it's own brain. And just like your brain it too can get depressed. Which doesn't surprise me why the benzos helped! Check into it ppl. I have chronic pancreatitis, so my issue is a great deal worse, but this info may help you guys

I experience this problem too. When I wake up in the morning its a sharp pain when I move and kinda lingers when I sit still. During the day its just always constricting and growling to the point where I get sick. It feels like a mix between like being really hungry and full of air, even after I eat. It usually goes away after I make a bowl movement but later on comes back. I also get very very gassy. My stomach is just constricting and growling and I'm farting and burping all day.

I have crohns and IBS .I have the same feeling when I'm hungry for about a week now it's pretty horrible and they can't figure out what it is .to get rid of it and calm my stomach down I do a few things but it works 100 %,im able to eat after and pain will be gone as long as I dont eat fast.... drink a glass of aloe vera ,smoke some weed(calms the nausea and anxiety as long as it's an indica)and take pain meds.it works every time

Whitney 888; This is ME56, actually I've been having the exact same problems they've done all kind of upper GI, lower GI, colonoscopy everything you can name and can't find anything wrong with it. I eat right it doesn't matter what I eat most of the time I've been eating broth it still bothers me. My stomach problems begin after I had my gallbladder removed. It is really embarrassing every time I eat out my stomach growl and pain I may not eat it still great growl and pain. also I'm afraid to eat anything because I'm afraid it will begin to hurt Or pain and started growling loud. I'm praying and wishing someone could help us because this is a miserable and embarrassed feeling especially when you go out to dinner. Please can somebody help us??

Clean up your diet. Eat plants almost exclusively and for every meal. No sugar, oil, flour or dairy. Eliminate meat and fish to once or twice a week. Eat whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Good luck.

Could it be from gluten?