Ok so I've posted on here before about my problems. I really really really need some help. I have really bad gas problems, queasiness, dizziness, pressure in my head, sometimes there is blood or mucus on the toilet paper not much and not often, shaky hands, muscule spasms in legs, chest, and arms, CONSTANT movement in my stomache, constipation, black stools, ocassionally watery diahreah, chills/fever, and pain in lower back/butt area and upper left and sometimes right abdomen. I also have had several vaginal infections, anxiety w/irregular heart beat, and weight GAIN. I haven't lost any weight which is weird. My belly is the main area I have gained weight. I have stretch marks on my stomache! That's crazy! I'M NOT PREGNANT. TOOK TWO TESTS BOTH WERE NEGATIVE AND AM ON MY PERIOD. I'm REALLY scared. I don't have health insurance. I'm supposed to get Tenncare, but hasn't gone thru. I have no money and dont know what to do. I used to have a cat and she had worms and slept on my bed. I hope I didn't get anything from her. If not likely, I also got some homemade sausage from my boyfriend's uncle. I don't know if he cooked it all the way. And Ihave history of chrons disease in my family. i don't think it's that. It's not hurting in my appendix area and I don't have diahrea as much as constipation. I just don't know if this is something I can wait for a couple weeks or if I need it looked at now. Please any advice would be very welcome!!!!

Hai How long it's been started? I also feel your pain.First of all i want to tell you that anxiety can cause so many diseases..just chill and try to get some medical help please...i also had sme stomach issues .I was having continous Gas problem.that was causing me feel so dizzy and nervous and tired all the time.sometimes i had constipation and occasionally semi loose bowel movements.Did you check your thyroid? since you gained weight i cant tell.It could me some infections and nothing serious but it is always better to go to the Doctor.for me since i lost my appetite i wasn't able to eat so much food and that caused me lose weight.my blood and thyroid tests were normal..:-(

My sister and mom have both been having thyroid problems. So it's very likely I could be too. But I didn't think your thyroid can cause stomache problems...but I don't know. I've been thinking of trying an FDA approved colon/bowel cleanse (I'll be careful to and make sure it's not a rip off that'll make me worse!) I think that might help try me gid rid of any toxins or unwanted parasites. until then I'm going to start drinking sweet acidopholus milk. It's supposed to really help your tummy!

Definatley sounds like pinworms too me. ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed Has some good info on them

I too have the same symptoms and i was diagnosed with IBS-C and gastro parethsis which causes stomach distention also. I cant say for sure but it sounds like IBS to me. My doctor said the only time i should worry is when i have a lot of blood in my stool and if the blood fills the bowl. Hope i helped some hope you get well soon.