I'm 15 years old now, and when I was 11 (start of middle school) I started to have really bad anxiety and would throw up (I wouldn't throw up food, just snot/liquid) because I teacher would pick-on me..I went to the doctor and they told me I had ulcers and prescribed me some medicines to help. Throughtout middle school, I disn't have to take pills for ulcers anymore, as they went away but I still would continue to feel sick every morning before school and and a little bit during... Now in highschool I am constantly worrying myself (over classes, tests, standing in front of the class, or a simple what we're going to do that day.) Even on the weekend I worry. Not just about school, but going to somewhere with a lot of people, or who's going to be there. So if anyone could help me, that would be great. Thank you :) I'm just curious of what other people think. Do you think I have really bad anxiety? Or have my ulcers came back? I don't know.

Hi Emi-bae! Did you have ulcers with 11 years old? Did you have an endoscopic exam do make this diagnose? Is quite unusual at such a young age. But let's consider that you have had, did they exam if you had a bacterial infection from the bacteria Helicobacter pylori? that's really important to know, because if you have this infection it must be treated to avoid further ulcers. There are things you can do anyway to avoid gastritis because of stress is avoiding certain foods: all foods containing cocoa, coffee, tea, citric fruit, whole milk, pepper and tomatoes products. And also take care with using any medication because lots of them can make this problem worse. Talking about the things you worry seems to me normal for adolescents. Meditation helps really a lot for this!

Thank-you, I will try this!