For the past several weeks, i have been having stomache pains and my stomache has been swelled and hard. I have been having some trouble having a bowl movement. Seems like I just cant get it out. I do have IBS. But it has most always been that I cant stop going. My doc put me on Zoloft (25 mg) It has helped tremendously. But I am just hurting in my entire stomache, and feel nausous. And my stomache is swelled out like I am pregnant. Which I thought could possible be, I havent missed a period or anything but, it is possible. I also have polycystic ovaries. Can anyone pleae help me and shed some light as to what could be going on here. thanks

You will probably have to undergo an ultrasound or other screening tests to figure out what it could be. It could quite possible be your IBS and constipation. Constipation could cause swelling as well as cramping and abdominal pain.
As you probably already know (or you are lucky and haven’t experienced it yet), polycystic ovaries can be such a drag and a killer regarding pain. My sister had them and all her periods were devastating as she had such severe abdominal pains that were radiating to her legs.
Stomach swelling and pain, usually after sex can be caused by uterine fibroids but like I said, you need to be examined to see if the problem is coming from your reproductive or gastrointestinal tract.

Wondered if you ever found out what was wrong? In case you haven't, I have found a great relief of pain & bloating by taking SOLUBLE FIBER. Soluble fiber works by absorbing liquids in the digestive tract to form a gel that relieves cramping and prevents both diarrhea and constipation. The best one I have used is called Heather's Tummy Fiber which you can order from helpforibs.com - My second choice is FiberChoice chewable tablets but they cause a little gas so I only use them as backup. Also, I have found that taking the fiber before eating helps tremendously. Hope this helps.