So this is really weird... to be asking about this here. So first off let me say I'm 16, a virgin, and I've had my period since I was about 12. About 6 months before I had my period this clear stuff started coming out of my vagina.. then after I got my period it started being white-ish or slightly yellow?? It has a smell to , and it comes out even when I'm not on my period. Just pretty much everyday. But a lot comes out when I get turned on or me & my bf start messing around. I've never went anywhere to get it checked out. Mainly cause that sounds really embarrassing! Should I, or is this normal? It's been 5 years now and nothing's really happening.. it's more of an annoyance than anything. And I'm actually kind of afraid to "go all the way" with my boyfriend cause I think maybe he'd think it's weird or something?! I dunno. But does anyone know if this is normal? For it to be coming out all the time??

Hello, the vagina is self cleansing so it's normal to have clear discharge and we produce more when aroused that's normal. However if it has a smell to it this may be due to an infection and needs checking from the gp. I hope this helps.