I just had an ultra sound that showed spots on my liver and I have hep c already. So I think than is liver cancer. I want to know what I have to look forward and I want to know what herbs to take. Tell me about the chemo, the aftermath and the success rate.

My mum had secondary liver cancer. She was given just two months to live, but with treatment she lived a pretty normal life for nearly 3 years. There are lots and lots of different treatments to try. My mum’s was 12cm long and one course of treatment which was a trial drug shrunk it to 6cm. another treatment was tried and that helped too. I think its normal for the body to get used to the drug after a while so it isn’t as effective but doctors will try another. The actual chemo did take its toll on my mum. She had tablet form, injections and each one did some good.