This has just started happening this year. I stand up quickly and then all of a sudden I get very lightheaded and I get these black spots in my vision. These spots fade after a few seconds and so does the light head. This has only happened a couple of times but I'm worried. Any help?

Hi, thees black spots can be dead cells and this is just an aging process. There is really nothing that can be done. When few dead cells get together that you have black spots.
But about your lightheading I'm not really able to help you. There is probably someone here that will assist you on this matter.
If anyone here knows anything or had a similar experience pleas share it with us.

If you have onsets of feeling lightheaded when you stand up this can be related to a fast drop in your blood pressure. Increase potassium with bananas is best and when you get up make sure to do it very slowly and these "spells" should dissipate. If you are laying down make sure to sit up slowly then wait 5 to 10 seconds before standing.

That has been happening to me to and I don't know what to do

I have been having these symptoms and a day ago I had it for a long period time with dizzy,and throwing up effects it was horrible