RECENT ULTRA SOUND SHOWED BLACK SPOTS ON KIDNEY. BLOOD TET SHOWED TOO MUCH PROTEIN. THE KIDNEY STONES SHOWED UP WHITE. WHAT COULD THE BLACK SPOTS BE??

It can be benign tumor, kidney stone, bruise, cancer,etc.
but over 90% are benign

THANKS KYLE,
ARE YOU IN THE MEDICAL FIELD OR WAS THIS YOUR EXPERIENCE. MY BROTHER IN LAW IS A X-RAY TECH AND SAID TUMOR OF SOME KIND. MY OTHER CONCERN IS THAT ONE KIDNEY IS SMALLER THAN THE OHER. I HAD LITHOTRIPSY THREE TIMES (1980'S OR SO) FOR STONES. COULD THAT HAVE DAMAGED PART OF THE KIDNEY??
THANKS SO MUCH.

I am health researcher and article writer
Lithotripsy is generally safe. One of the risk is after the procedure, your kidney may not work as well, or it may stop working.
If one side of you kidney is small, then it can be genetic passing through from your parent, genetic defect (congenital dysplasia) when the baby in the womb and it can cause high blood pressure, if that were not the case, it may be some kind of kidney failure, please talk to your doctor for more information
Love,
Kyle

I have a black spot on each kidney, scared, but have to wait or doctors report also have large gall stone. I had been in a car accident could that have caused the spots