I've had this problem for a while now.  If it's a moderately bright day and I look at light colors (like white), at the sky or clouds I see a bunch of somewhat transparent black blobs rushing towards the center of my vision.  This usually goes away if I look at darker colors, and only happens on bright days.  Can anyone help me with this?

Please help me with this!

It could be glaucoma, but then again multiple eye diseases tend to exhibit the similar symptoms. Your best recourse would be to consult with a doctor.

Well,
The black spots in the vision are called floaters. The floaters are small particles that are located in your eyes and the fact that you have them is telling me that you have problem with vitreous humor. This is a condition that is mostly age related and the only solution that you have is surgery. However you have to know that this condition doesn’t affect your vision it can only bother you in seeing the black spots all the time. How long have you been having this problem? I think that you need to talk to your doctor about this and see if you really need a surgery to remove these. I hope this helped.

All the best,
Nelie

They're not floaters, I've had those before and know what they are. They are much larger, transparent and oval. They are only in the center of my vision and rush toward a point in the very center. I've had this problem for years. I'm 21 and it probably started around adolescence.

I have had this same problem for around 5 years now.  In sunlight it's a black tunnel effect as if i'm in a time warp but transparent.  I'm surprised I can't find any info on this.  I just want to make sure it's nothing serious.

I have this problem and been to hospital for several months now but there is no cure I have seen the top surgeon in this Country he told me to try to ignore it and your brain eventually get used to it ha ha easier said than done .

I have same problem here. Help.