I'm 14 and I see spots and lines in my vision. It follows the path where I am looking. If they is anything I could do to remove this, please notify me it's getting anoying.

Hello

It sounds like this could be floaters - these are bits of debris harmlessly floating away.  The determining point with them is that if you look away then look back, these lines and spots seem to go with you. 

If you are worried, your doctor or optometrist could help you.

Hope this helps.

Patricksmate

Well,
I think that these are floaters that you are having. Floaters are the small shapes that some people see floating in their field of vision. They may appear as tiny black dots or narrow long strands. Floaters occur in the vitreous jelly of the eye, which is usually clear. You have to understand that this is usually caused by age so it is little strange that you are having these problems. Now in most cases there is no need for any treatment. Some try to use eye drops to get rid of them but this will not help in the removal of the floaters. I think that the surgery is the best option.

All the best,
Nelie