today i was in the back of the car running very late for an important appointment but i felt perfectly normal, suddenly i started feeling really hot and my whole body starting sweating. I then started feeling very sick as though i wanted to puke but felt so weak that i couldnt bear the thought of it. eventually when i got some fresh air i felt slightly better but its been about 7 hours later now and i stil feel quite nauseas; and not to forget im on the 3rd day of my period which is about a week early and my last period was only 2 days which was very painful; and im not used 2 having period pains! Whats wrong with me??

Hi there, I felt the same way earlier this week, but i'm not on my period. I take BC pills, but screwed up last month and my last period only lasted 3 days (normally 5) and then had two days of brown/black blood. My period pains were really severe (I've never had them this bad before). Just the other day I was in the bathroom straightening my hair when all of a sudden my arms and legs felt numb and very sick. My arms fell down to the counter, my legs went out from under me so I was sitting on my bathroom floor. I was sweating majorly and felt like vomiting. It calmed down once my sister brought me some thing to eat. I haven't felt 100% better all week.

Does anyone know what is wrong?

I having been trying to conceive with my husband for the last 2.5 months. I was 3 weeks late for my period but had negative test results. Yesterday i had back pains and pelvic pain and when i went to the toilet there was a brown mush quite thick and stringy like i guess, anyways i had nothing for the rest of the day only a few pains and then this morning at breakfast i feel bloody on my legs. Im still bleeding and im having really bad stomach pains, feeling really hot and sick. Im not sure if i should ride this out or see my doctor?

I would definitely go to your dr..i dont think you should be hurting like that much less passing thick brown stringy stuff.

I am 18 years old and been throwing up blood, waking in cold sweats, feeling weak, and my ody is racked with pain. since i was young pain was a part of life i dealt with but this pain is next to unbariable. it makes me watto end my life.

Seek medical attention right away...I hope your ok!

Did you ever find out what was wrong?

Since I started getting my period .I would get the symptoms of immediate nauseous,fitique,internal cold shakes,hot flashes,extreme tummy and back pain and dizziness.my boob also get tender a few days before.when I'm on my per I literally cannot do anything.I don't even speak.and I have to force myself to eat.my period only lasts about 3 days normally but can sometimes I can be off for a month and then on for a whole month with the pain.

Sounds exactly what I've been dealing with, did you ever figure out what it was? I've been tested for so many things and can't figure it out. It's really messing up my work life etc. let me know?"!

Same for me mostly, did you ever find out what is up