I have been suffering quite bad attacks for a few months, my doctor sent me for a scan which im now waiting for the results, drs have been treating me for irritable bowel for the past couple of years but have now decided it is gallstones, the attacks i have usually last approximately 2 1/2 to 3 hrs in which i am in agony with chest pains going into my shoulder, scary projectile vomiting chills, sweats, legs give way under me, but the most recent one lasted 20 hrs i am still feeling really weak and ache everywhere like i have been in a car crash or beat up badly my back throbs aswell as well as my chest and shoulders, but i still have numb tingling arms and fingers which is really annoying i just cant seem to shake this one off ive slept nearly all day been up 4 hrs and am shattered about ready to crawl up the stairs to bed. does anyone else suffer like this after an attack. should i go back to my doctor?? i suffered like this for a couple of yrs approx 6 yrs ago then everything stopped suddenly what is happening to me, i feel quite scared?

I think you were suffering from the effects of your liver function being compromised by the blockage.

The symptoms of a suffering liver = the symptoms of a very bad hangover?

Hello My Name is Victoria and I had back spasms all last year and feel sick to my belly at times so i went to the doc she sent me for an autra sound for back come to find out i have serveral gull stones ...That was june had my first attacks on october 23 lasted seven days straight ended up in hospital with seriuos pain killers and only been feeling better in my belly and back for a couple of days or course eating nothing but salad and fish oatmeal and fruits so scarred to drink or eat anything as it mite trigger it off again. The doctor told me this once you have the stones itsa walking time bomb can go off at any minute as the stones are moving able and they cause problems so My suggestion to you is get it out soon. They say it all goes away after surgury. They wanna do mine Nov 21 I am scarred but they say its one day and then you recover which takes a coupe of weeks. Good luck I am also so very very weak still my legs and arms aer like rubber so strength and hard to walk anywheres like if i get through the dishes I wanna lay down ... grrrrr

OMG THIS IS HOW I FEEL THIS IS WHAT I TOLD MY DOCTOR I FEEL SO HUNGOVER WOW FINEALLY A CLUE THAT I AM NOT LOOSING MY MIND TY

I suffered the same way for years,  it turned out to be my gallbladder.  It mimics symptoms of a heart attack, pain between the shoulder blades, upper ribs, shoulder ect.   Once i had the surgery i felt so much better.    Your not losing your mind, your body is trying to tell you something is wrong.