I had a miscarriage 4 days ago I am still bleeding but it's very light all the sudden I am filling sick at my stomach, sweating, lightheaded. I don't have a fever or any kind of foul smelling discharge or anything. Could this be from hormones dropping or something else?

Hi Casey, I'm really sad that you've lost your child and to make things worse you're having these symptoms, but I know that they're pretty typical. If anything else happens or gets worse, I think I'd see a doctor about it but for now it sounds pretty normal. How are you doing right now?

i had a miscarrige about to weeks ago.. actully a n&c because the baby stoped growing and he told me im having a miscarriage and he has to take it all out.. i bled for 1day and the paper said i should bleed 1 to 2weeks.. now this past week every day i feel light headed and my belly is sick??? does anyone know why? is it normal?

I'm not sure but I did have a miscarriage on Dec. 2nd - actually they did an ultrasound and saw the heart beat stopped so scheduled a D&C for the next am - I didn't bleed for the first 3 days and since then it has been on and off. My doctor actually said I may bleed anywhere from 3 - 10 days...I have had an upset stomach all week and some other stomach symptoms and some light headedness as well - I'm online trying to figure out if this is "normal" or not too but I plan to follow up with my doctor on Monday just to double check. Sounds like we are having fairly similar symptoms though...

well its been about 3weeks now since my d&c i went to my follow up yesterday and asked him why am i feeling dizzy and sick? he said nothen to do with this?>?? so now im confused n stressed about it.... every single time i get in a car i feel like im on a spinny ride at the fair???? then when i get out i feel like im gna pike.. i have no clue whats going on??? he said nuthen to do with the d&c well then what could it be??? its everytime i get in a car and it was never that way b4 ever just after the surgery! im worried about it i have no clue what it may be???? does anyone know??? yesterday i went to the dr was done with my appt and b4 i got inthe car i threw up i was still really spinng n sick feeling from the ride there?? anyone have any input?? or may know whats going on with me because my dr was no help.. thank you

I had a miscarriage about 3 weeks ago and it was unreal. Very extreme, in and out of the hospital and now that I'm doing better I am still very nauseous and dizzy most of the time. Couldn't tell you if that's normal, but I am glad to hear people reporting the same things. Sometimes I find a little bit of toast and sitting down in a still, quiet place helps.

the last few weeks have been so stressful.. no one wants to give you a straight answer on how or what you should be feeling.. last week they finally told me that at 8 weeks there was no heart beat.. devistated doesnt seem to cover how im feeling.. not to mention the strain it puts on your relationship when you feel psyically ill and your husband cant understand whats going on... no matter hw much you explain it... i had a d & c on monday.. its now thursday.. i had tuesday off work and then went back in on wednesday to find that i was not coping as well as i had throught, not to mention the dizzy and nauseous feelings.. so i left for the day.. today i just dont feel like i can face the world and the people in it...

Does it get easier?

I had a misscarriage about a week ago and ever since i have had lightheadedness heart beating out of my chest and serve headaches and some of it i think is due to Anxiety over the situation.  I get a little better every day. When i told my Doctor nurse that i was having headaches and dizzyness and lightheadedness she told me to take ibprophen and a deconjestant and call her the next day.  When i called the next day and told her i feel little better but i am still have terrible headaches she told me it might not have anything to do with the misscarriage and to go see my primary doctor.  I was shocked it was like they just blew me off.  I know this was anxiety from the misscarrige....it made me sad that they did not help me more.  A week later i still have a slght headache and alittle anxiety but it just keep getting better.From what i have read all of these symptoms are totally normal.

I had a miscarriage yesterday it started at 9:25am and I was bleeding heavily and have clots as large as my hand until 11:00Pm. at one point that lasted only a few minutes I felt freezing cold to touch but was burning up inside, I had sweat all over me. I also felt very thirsty and downed at least 3 pints of water. What was it?
I was filling a pad with in less than an hour. I called the hospital and they told me was losing quite alot of blood but if I went in I would have to wait a while as the evening doctor had 2 labour's going. So I decided to stay home an eventually felt a little better but still felt weak and shaky. I passed my last clots at 10:55 and after that I felt better as less blood was coming and it went to a kind of light period. But in the morning I still had cramps and feel light headed and sickly and still pale and also feel cold even to the touch. Is all this normal?

I found I was pregnant on Tuesday & miscarried on Tuesday night. Few days before I took the pregnancy test my body felt different & I went out & brought a cheap supermarket pregnancy test & tested late Tuesday morning, the best came back positive within 2 mins & I was over the moon. I sent my husband straight back out to the supermarket and got him to get me a clearblue digital test & pee'd on it & the result came back with pregnant 1-2weeks. Straightaway I know this pregnancy not going to stick. I should be appox 5 weeks pregnant & the test should show 3 weeks pregnant instead of 1-2week, so I know that my hgc level was not what it should be.
Before the miscarriage I started having light brown & pink spotting on Sunday & Monday & thought nothing of it & on Tuesday evening I started to bleed red blood with clots accompanied by mild cramps here and there and it got heavier on Thursday & Friday having to change pad every 2-3 hours and the other symptoms include tender breast, tired, pale skin, thirsty, frequent urination, hungrier than usual.
Today I'm still bleeding, came home from work feeling extremely tired & put my head down for a few hours. Husband came home with roast chicken for tea & I'm up stair on 3rd floor asleep & I can literally taste the chicken in my mouth & when I got out of bed I felt really cold, dizzy, thirsty & very painful cramps so took ibuprofen & the pain had subsided since.
I've not planned to see dr as it's very early miscarriage, I've had one back in 2012 & lost baba at 5 weeks & 4 days that time they scanned me and said they cannot see anything and just sent me home to pass naturally & advice to take ibuprofen for pain & rest.

This exact same thing is happening to me right now. Nausea having to do with motion sickness. Did you ever figure out what was going on? My doctor is trying to tell me that is just my body's way of dealing with the stress?? Any help you can give would be great!