I need to hear some info about sunburn in pregnancy-for that is what happened to me, I got sunburn and I am almost 4 months pregnant. And I know that the nausea and vomiting I had yesterday haven't come from my pregnancy I think they are somehow related with my sunburn. Anyway I feel much better today but I still have those warm and little painful areas and what concerns me the most is this situation with this sunburn in pregnancy-could it harm my baby anyhow?

If you feel ok and to me it looks like you couldn't be having no further complication I don't think this would provoke no serious situation regarding your pregnancy. But keep in mind that over exposure to the sun is not good at all and especially in pregnancy for there is some research that has shown that your developing baby might be at risk of folic acid deficiency if it is overexposed to the sun and during the first months of the pregnancy the folic acid is to be produced and it is very important for your baby to get the proper amount of folic acid for it helps in neutralizing the neural tubes defects and besides that your baby's major organs are being developing now so watch out and make sure you don't get no sunburn in pregnancy.