Can someone explain to me how in the heck I have earned this bad sunburn-I have done all the precautions first before going out there in the sun to get tanned and instead of the sunny colored skin I ended up with bad sunburn. And the worse thing I was on this sandy beach whole the day but it was not that sunny, the fact is it was cloudier so how come I ended up with this bad sunburn.

You know the sun rays goes through clouds also so the chances to get bad sunburn on the cloudy days are in fact bigger than getting them on sunny days for you are not aware actually that getting bad sunburn on cloudy day is possible at all and plus sand and water all that reflects the sun rays so in some cases the result may easily be bad sunburn. Anyway in the next few days you should avoid going out on the sun and have frequent cold showers without using shower creams and gels. If you are really bad sunburned you may even take some over-the-counter such as ibuprofen to relieve the pain but also some home remedies could really help with this bad sunburn situation so you could try with applying some apple cider vinegar or even better pure aloe vera gel –those products are perfect for cooling bad sunburns but if you feel dizzy or have nausea followed with vomiting than that bad sunburn could be of much serious form and if so you batter see a doc.