I was wondering if it is harmful to spray tan, tan naturally, or in a bed while pregnant, I am 3 months along... I feel so much better when I tan, and I have been holding off, b/c I know it raises body temp to unhealthy levels for being preg, but thats all I know. Any help would be great.

Tanning boots and natural sun light are thought to have the same effects. You are right about the body temperature. Overheating can lead to spinal problems in the baby.

Although, there is no direct contact from the UV light to the baby, UV rays are considered to increase the chances of deficiency of folic acid that prevents neural tube defects.
So, during the first trimester, all sun-tanning should be avoided. After this period, you may be able to have short session but make sure you’re standing of lying on the side to prevent restricted blood flow. It would be better, of course, if you could avoid it, although I know how calming lying in the boot can be.

Being a pregnant lady, you are more prone to getting dark splotches on your face. Sun can only contribute to this, not to mention the possible burning. Sun can also cause rash on your body because you are so much more sensitive during pregnancy.

In case you decide to do some tanning, make sure you have plenty of water to avoid dehydration. Don’t stay too long and use protection lotion.
How often did you use the tanning boots before you got pregnant? Have you use them since you got pregnant?

yes it is fine to spray tan i spray tanned at 5 months pregnant doctor said it was fine and so did the tanning place just try not to breath to much of the spray in while its spraying...go get a sext tan..congrats on baby...