Hello! I have serious sunburns twice last summer and I recently have red that too many sunburn may lead to skin cancer and it is not like I had this one sunburn episode, I had few of them practically every summer. This article I have red has upset my pretty much so I would like to hear is sunburn necessarily causing skin cancer?

It is not like sunburn necessarily is causing skin cancer but people who had too many sunburns or are overexposed to the sun are at much higher risk of getting skin cancer one day. So it is not like you should be avoiding the sun for you also need that vitamin D that is very much important in fighting skin cancer also –and we could get it mostly by the sun exposure or eating sardines also for they are very rich in vitamin D. anyway if you had several serious sunburns it could also cause you some other condition known as photo skin aging –your skin becomes dry and wrinkle but the most serious complication of frequent sunburn is skin cancer so take care and avoid the hottest daily periods and that is between 11 and 5p.m. and before going out on hot sunny day be sure you apply some son blocker protection at least half hour before you go out and of course don't forget hat and eye glasses for your eyes might get damaged from too much of sun also.

Thank u 4 the edvice