Hi all,

I'm a newbie here that has been searching for a discussion group for 2 months. I'm glad I've found you. I am a 45 female with a 3cm meningiona near my left cochlea and ear nerves. I am having surgery on Sept 28. Needless to say I'm scared and don't know what to expect. Any pre or post op advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm already experiencing nerve tingling and arm weakness and vision problems along with head aches. Thanks!!!

Welcome to the website. You can use the steadyhealth search engine at the very top of the screen to find out questions and answers that are already posted on this website on "meningioma" and "brain tumor". I am not familiar with the disease, but I am sure other members will soon pitch in to give you the support that you need. I wish you the best. Please keep us posted.