Hello. I'm 29 year old and I have some questions about procedure called partial hysterectomy. You see, these last couple of months I have suffered from strong pelvic pain and abnormal bleeding.
Of course I thought that all this was caused by some menstrual hormonal imbalances and that’s why I didn’t pay too much attention on it but this month was terrible. So I contacted my gynecologist for evaluation of this problem and after some tests and scan he determined that I have these big fibroids on my uterus and that only some procedure called partial hysterectomy could solve this problem.
He scheduled me in five days from now and I before it- I would like to find out more about this.

I will try to explain you some crucial facts about hysterectomy procedure. Simplest explanation is that a hysterectomy is the surgical removal of the uterus.
I think you understand what does this mean! It means that a woman who has had a hysterectomy will never again have a menstrual period and will no longer be able to have children.
There are two types of this operation, partial and complete, or radical hysterectomy. A subtotal, or partial, hysterectomy removes only the uterus and it is used to treat fibroids, abnormal bleeding, or pelvic pain. Radical type is removing almost the every organ in your pelvic, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and the tip of your vagina.
You will probably benefit from estrogen replacement therapy to reduce the risk of heart disease and osteoporosis