i had pull down my foreskin n after a few hours... da inner part of the foreskin start to swell... is tat normal??

No, it is not really normal. Why don't you try applying hydrocortisone to see if you could decrease the swelling and inflammation if there is any. I don't know what happened before the swelling started. Have you been roughly masturbated or was the foreskin stuck under the head and then started swelling?

I would see a doctor if I were you but considering you are male I suppose you won't do that....although it could be dangerous if the head of the penis starts swelling as well.

Hi Natalia I masturbated roughly and now my frenulum area is puffed, its not Paraphimosis because my foreskin is not stuck behind glan. And now I have to pull my skin back over and over again because after couple of hours it slides back due to this puff..

earlier there was just noticable swelling but when i masturbated again it increased.

All this has happed in last 24 hours

Bit worried

Please help...