A few hours ago, my foreskin was forcefully retracted by accident. It didn't really hurt, just a very weird sensation. When I looked at my penis, I realized my foreskin was retracted and this was the first time this happened. There was a small swell at the bottom of my penis. I can pull my foreskin back without much pain but never fully but when I let it go, it automatically retracts back, exposing the penis head. So now my penis is very sensitive, 80% due to the swell. And when I have an erection, it felt like my foreskin is gonna get torn off, of course wearing pants and walking is a pain. I am planning to see the doctor tomorrow if it doesn't get better. And I hope it's not paraphimosis like i read since my foreskin don't really feel tight. Any advice would be great, thanks! 

hey there I would try to get your foreskin to slide back over your penis as soon as possible. you may have to use a litle lube.  If it starts swelling it can cut off bloodflow to your penis and it literally could fall off.  what does your penis look like? has it started turning colors like red blue purple or black?

Hello, the glans of penis is whitish red now. Looks quite dry probably due to first exposure. And I found out that the swelling part at the bottom and around my penis (making it look like a ring) is my frenulum. Have been putting ice wrapped in cloth on it but the swell is still there. There's a possibility I torn my frenulum but I really hope it's not since there is no bleeding whatsoever, just swelling. And whenever I get an erection and it settles down, the penis tip starts to get itchy for a while.

And to add, when I pee, there is some kind of pressure at the frenulum and is very uncomfortable.

Hey there it's hard because I can't see what your penis looks oops like... if you tore your frenulum it's not that big of a deal and should heal in a day or so. However have you been able to put your foreskin back over your glans?

Unfortunately, no. Even if I tried, it retracts automatically after I let it go. My foreskin works, just the swelling is huge that blocks the foreskin from covering the glans automatically. I am hoping the swelling can subside on its own..

After more searching, it looks more like the donut effect where the area below the glans of penis looks like a doughnut and there's lymphatic fluid buildup. Any ideas on how to cure this

Hey again, it sounds like you have Paraphimosis. This can be curable but usually requires medical attention. As embarrassing or uncomfortable as it can be...I would get to a hospital as soon as possible because left untreated can cause permanent damage to your penis

Went to 2 doctors. The first said it was paraphimosis and said I need a circumcision and gave me some meds, didn't help with the swelling at all. The second doctor just looked at it, asked me to lie down and forcefully pull back my foreskin over the glans. It was extremely painful and after 1-2 minutes, he was done and my penis was back to normal. Now I am on meds and a little pain from the trauma but feeling much better. Thanks for the feedback and replies!

Oh good. I would not rush to circumcision.... there are other options especially since you are able to usually retract your foreskin. the longer you wait to replace your foreskin the more swollen it gets and harder and more painful it is to replace. I'm glad you got it fixed. how is your penis feeling now? I would avoid any sex or masturbation for at least 5-7 days.

Much better now, there are hardly any pain. Just occasionally feeling a little lump on the back of my penis and the phantom pain from the forceful pulling of the doctor this afternoon. It was hellish for sure. I am just worried that if I get an erection especially in the morning, my foreskin would be pulled back again, but I hope it wont happen. So I am abstaining even from erection for at least 3-4 days, at least until I finish the meds.

Good im glad to hear. Unfortunatly our body get erections whenever it wants especially during sleep so you wont be able to prevent all erections. Instead just focus on not doing anything to purposefully give yourself an erection. in the morning or if you do get an erection just makesure that your foreskin slips back over your glans..... did your doctor talk to you at all about stretching techniques to loosen your foreskin?

Nope, but I am coping with it. I don't ever wan to pull back my foreskin, since it's relatively clean inside and I don't have smegma build up issues.

ok if you don't clean under your foreskin daily you will probably get some smegma built up.