im 15 and i was never able to retract foreskin for the longest time and was finally able to. now when its rolled back up over the head a bit of the head is exposed and there is big discomfort to the extent where i cant get any pants on without feeling lots of pain. how can i get things back to the way they used to be?

Because it has never been exposed until now, the penis head is bound to be raw and hypersensitive. Imagine what sex is going to be like, if you don't correct this. The solution is not to keep it wrapped up in the foreskin, but to practice retracting it more often and for longer periods, especially when you sleep and other times when not physically active. Eventually, in a week or two, it should become pleasant to keep it that way, and there are other benefits too. Good luck.

keeping it retracted white ASLEEP O.o what happens if it sweels up arnt u kinda bumbed

I have a similar problem. Until recently, I have not been able to retract my foreskin, but then one day, I was able to fully retract it when it was flaccid. When I retracted it back, it went back, but it did not look like it did before, as a bit of the head was exposed, and the extra foreskin was somehow "flipped" inside out so that some of it was inside the head. I was able to somehow fix it by pulling it down and retracting it back when it was erect, but I was scared it was stuck. (Fren. "rolls" inside)

I then retracted my foreskin again, and now it is stuck like that again. I've been trying to "fix" it but it won't. Is this normal and should I be concerned? Or should I just try retracting my foreskin (no pain in it) until it somehow happens again.

Sorry for the vague description, but basically its sort of like the original poster's problem.

Heh. I had the same problem yesterday. What I did..was Have it roll back all the way when it's flaccid. Now fight through the sensitivity/pain and pull the skin down your shaft, until you can get your fingers onto the tip of the foreskin. Now try to stretch it while it's stretch and push it over the head.

It's really common sense, but no matter what, it will still be real sensitive.

Good luck.

Negligate wrote:

Anon1 wrote:

Good luck.

Thanks, I'll try that

This is normal.

To get your foreskin back, apply some lube or oil. I will go back to the right place.

You don't need to do all that de-sensitizing nonsense.

You guys are perfectly normal.

I repeat: Imagine what sex is going to be like, for the rest of your life.

hold the end of your penis (not the head) and fling it until the foreskin comes back out. NO pain :)

or simply take a piss, the skin will get blown back out by the piss just like it is before. 

If your foreskin is stuck behind the head the condition is called paraphimosis.

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will temporarily reduce the size of the head at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital. It is not necessary or advisable to be circumcised although some old-fashioned doctors are likely to recommend it.

You may want to stretch your foreskin to make it wider so that it does not get stuck again.