I posted this somewhere else but I'm desperate to get answers so....

Hi I'm 14 (just turned a month ago) and I seem to have a line of skin attached to the bottom left not fully left just a bit to the left from the middle/ where the glands are and is only visible when I pull it back a bit and connects to the foreskin however I only see it when I pull the foreskin down ( I can't fully)  , so do many people have this and is this normal? I can almost pull it down fully just hurts/feels funny when I try and pull it all the way I'm pretty sure it's not the frenulum since it's kind of on the left side I'm just asking will the require surgery? Will it pass/sort of split off and I'm not to keen on telling my parents/ anyone really.... and if it requires such operation will this be including circumcision? and will I be put to sleep? How long will it take? 

Hey there i understand your concern. It's difficult to say what it is because I can not see what it looks like. But based on description it could be your frenulum. Some people have slight variations on where their frenulum attaches .  Do you get any pain with an erection?  How much of your glans can you see when you try and pull back your foreskin ?

Hi, no I don't get any pain with erection. when I do try and pull back my foreskin I cannot see my glands (I can only see the tip and sort of mid section) trying to pull back more hurts, but I can see this line of skin on the middle and slightly left side of my penis which I think connects my foreskin to my penis and the pain is mostly concentrated there when I pull down.

Ok so what we need to figure out is what Ian preventing your foreskin from retracting. Is itnthat your foreskin is too tight and wont stretch around the head of your penis. Or is this piece of skin preventing you from
Pulling it back?

I'm 13 and I don't know what's going on?With my penis it's like there's just a hole and not a head,I have foreskin and down the middle of my penis there is a thin line of skin that goes in the hole?it connects to something but I'm not sure what,all my friends can pull back there foreskin and see there head but I can only see an outline of my head through the foreskin why is this please help!

hey there guest, so what you are saying is that your foreskin is too tight to pull back and see your glans (head)....? have you started puberty at all and if so when did you start? how much of your head can you see when you try and pull your foreskin back? are you able to pull it back at all when your penis is flaccid?

I started puberty around a year ago and no I can't?pheraps it just takes time and should let it do its thing?

At the minute there is a little hole where I pee out of and that's it,I try peel it back and it doesn't work and like kinda goes inside out,maybe I should jus give it time I don't know?

All the foreskin covers all my penis and jus leaves a little hole for me to pee out of ect,

You can try and let it do it's thing. Otherwise there are stretching techniques that you can try. It is important for you to be able to eventually pull back your foreskin and clean under it to remove smegma and prevent infections.

Are u able to send me links to stretching techniques please?

Yes I will send you stretching techniques when I get back to my computer probably tomorrow.

Thank you alot

OK so to stretch its best done when when you are soaking in a warm/hot bath or shower. if you are in a bath you can add 3-4 cups of epsom salt to help make your skin more supple. then if you can easily pull your foreskin back when your penis is soft you should start getting a partial erection just big enough for your skin to be tight.

then gently pull back your foreskin until you feel a nice stretch. it should not be painful. hold if for about 5-10 seconds then release it. repeat this about 8-10 time. afterwards make sure you rinse your body and penis well to remove any salt residue.

if you do this every day or every other day you should notice it slowly getting looser. if you are able to get a full erection and still pull it back without noticing much stretch you can try and stretch your foreskin by putting two fingers inside it and gently pulling apart to stretch it.
Does this make sense?

Remember this should not be painful and always makesure your foreskin slides back over your glans when you are done so you do not develop a paraphimosis.