first of all this hasnt happen ever to me, it really worries me. last friday i had protected sex with a girl, i was drunk and lasted for an hour and a half before we stopped and she gave me oral sex for another 15 minutes to finish up the job. the next day my penis was a little soar but i just figured its cause of all the fun from the nigh prior. so saturday night i go to bed with 2 girls and they give me oral pleasure for about 30 minutes... the following day my foreskin started to get swollen, i was a little concerned but decided to give it time to pass. now a week has gone by and my foreskin is still swollen and has this white stuff, maybe puss i dont know and is red on the inside of the lip. this is starting to worry me. is there something i can do to stop it without going to the hospital? any tips would be greatly appreciated, i want to get back on the horse ya know!?

ive had the same problem m8 with my foreskin sweelin up n it goin red underneathe just tell me plz does it go away aftaer abit ? write bka soonn as plz m8

Yea I had the same problem and it lasted 2 weeks! I couldn't even pull my foreskin back. What u have to do is keep cleaning any of the puss that is released throughout the day, possibly with a mild soap on a cloth. If u can pull the foreskin back and do it, that is the best way but I couldn't so that was my best bet. Just make sure ur area is clean all the time and free of puss and it should go away. Stressing the foreskin when it doesn't wanna go back just inflames it even more.

I masturbated, just as usual, but the penis swollen after I wake up. The foreskin is swollen bad. After I shower the skin pores open up, I can see the penis get wet with watery stuff 2-3 minutes after i toweled it dried... puss oozing out? I poke a needle into the swollen area, just under the skin, and i can see watery stuff oozing out (it's kinna sticky). 

Do I need to seek immediate medical attention, or just give it time to be normal again?

Thanks

Mate - I would deffinately go and see a doctor as it is very swollen. In the mean time stop poking it with a needle - it won't help. I think you probably need some antibiotics. No more masturbating until its better!

Please, seek medical attention right away. It doesn't look good. It good be paraphimosis, when the foreskin gets stuck behind the glans and blocks blood from flowing to the glans. This swelling needs to be taken care of by the docs or nurses and your foreskin moved back. If you wait longer, it could lead to the necrosis of the glans. Please, stop poking it and call emergency.

I have a very similar problem, im uncircumsized and usaaly when I have sex with no condom it retracts and then a day later next morning for exmaple i can pull the skin over my head again its been 6 days now and the foreskin is retracted and ther is liek that white psus liek susbstance between it and my head and it is discomforting? any tips?