OK so I'm 13.5, i could pull my foreskin back easily and masturbate quite often. A few days ago i masturbated and the next day a visible ring was showing and my penis was redder. It was painful as well and very uncomfortable when the head was in contact with my boxers. The pain (even if I not trying to pull it back) is going away now, but I can't pull my foreskin back easily or at all(also painful)! Will this go away naturally or by doing stretches or what? PLEASE HELP!! It is really annoying!!!

Hi Master,

Is your foreskin all the way back now?  If you can't get it to go back it is a medical emergency - look up paraphimosis.

NEVER force your foreskin back.  Yes, stretching will help.  It's normal for your glans (head) to be sensitive when touched.  The nerves have been protected and are just very sensitive.  It will lessen as time passes.

Get that foreskin back or see your doctor.

Good luck.

I am wondering if you have an infection that is causing your foreskin to swell and be non-retractable. I think it is most likely that you have balano-posthitis. I suggest that you see your family doctor.

When the infection is cleared up, your foreskin will go back to normal and be retractable again and you will be able to enjoy masturbation again.

No, it is not back right now. It is easier when flacid. It use to go back very easily and now it doesn't m is there any explanation for that?

I also may have a shorter frenulum or however you spell it which is unfortunate. In that case, what do I do?

At 13.5 you're still growing and developing.  Most 13 year olds can't retract their foreskin at all.

Give it a few days rest so the swelling goes down.  If it continues you're going to need to see a urologist, not your doctor.  A urologist specializes in the male anatomy.  He'll know what he's looking at.  Your doctor will probably just suggest a circumcision which would be the LAST thing to do.

Yes, it can also be an infection.

There are procedures to compensate for a short frenulum.

You can wait it out a bit if you want and keep stretching, again, after a short break.  Just be careful not to force it back.