Ive had swollen upper eyelids now for about 8 years. When it first started, some mornings i would wake up and my right upper eyelid would be so swollen that i couldnt open it. Some days my upper eyelids are not as puffy but some other days they are 10 times worse and they have a redish color to them, especially in the outside corners of my eyelids. the swelling isnt in the eyelid itself, it is between my upper eyelid and below my eyebrow. This seems to always be the worst when i first wake up and decrease barely as the day progresses. Also, above my right eyelid is ALWAYS more swollen than the left side. ive done plenty of research and i cant figure out what would be causeing this and the cures for it. What is causing this and can i cure it myself at home?

I have exactly the same problem. By any chance did you find any solutions? Anyone can help please?

it is called blatahtarus, dont know how to spell it, but it sounds like it reads. simply eyedrops from doctor

yes, i found out that my swollen eye lids are due to the condition of Blepharitis. Apparently, its chronic and will need to take drops and ointment, when needed, to keep it under control I haven't had a flare up since it was first healed a few months back.

Same problem. Always right eye. Swelling is between the lid and brow. Have not found a solution