I have a very small blister in the corner of my eye at the tear duct.What could it be?

Hi Harriet. I too have a blister like swelling across the inner corner of my eye. I am going to the GP thursday. Did you get a diagnosis?

Well, eye blisters are usually benign growths but they should not be ignored at all. There are several reasons why you might have this condition from a sty to ocular herpes. Sty is red pimple that can occur on the edge of your eyelid and they are usually caused by inflammation of the eyelid. Inflammation of the eye can be caused by staph infection. Have you tried any medication to get rid of this? Have you seen a doctor already? You might need an eye exam to be sure what exactly is causing your eye problem. Do you know what is chalazion? They usually look like small cysts on the corner of the eye and they need medical attention.

I have the same thing Harriet, second time. I think it was caused by leaving eye liner on for so many hours. I had the first one pulled with a tweezer by a dermotologist, very painful, I wont go back again. This time I am planning on numbing it with ice and prick it with a needle till it drains. Did you have yours removed and how was it done?

Blisters usually occur when overexposed to UV rays, dust or sleeping with a disposable eyewear. It develops on the cornea. Minor cases healed without treatment. But severe eye blisters need to be consulted with an eye doctor and given a prescription. Anti-inflammatory eye drops are usually given to reduce swelling.

Hi, I went through the same experiences you mentioned and I was planning on doing the same thing to get rid of this second one as you were planning on. My question is did you succeed doing it yourself and do you have any tips for me to make it painless? I don't want to go back to the the Dermatologist either, that was a waste of money for me. Thank you

I did try this but it only got bigger and worse!

I heard not to pop stye.. US hot compress on stye and it will eventually go away