I was pressing on my face a few days ago around my nose.  The next day I woke up my nose was a little sore. then as the day progressed. It got worse. When I got ready for bed I could see that my face was swelling around my nose and my eyes were getting puffy too.  The next morning I had to call the doctor and I went in.  He gave me cephalexin.  I have been on it for two days and I am still swollen. not as bad but I feel real itchy around those areas. I don't want to have it lanced so should I put hot or cold on it? I have a open sore in my nose that stuff keeps running out of. So if I decide not to go to the dermatologist. Do you think it will be ok?

you need to go see a dermatologist if this does not get any better in about five to 7 days

HI I M NEW UR MEMBER.SO I DONT KNOW UR RULES PROPERLY.IF I DO ANY MISTAKE.PLZ 4GIVE ME.

MY QU; HOW TO DO LONG TIME SEX WITH WIFE.PLZ HELP ME.

You should go to dermatologist . He will give you best advise.

Apply eye drop with antihistamine every 4 hours, cold pack, if you have Tempur-Pedic mattress or pillow get rid of them.
they are poisonous. Read more see what type chemical are in them. I been going through the same problem.