I have really bad sinuses, and I got a pimple right under my left nostril from wiping my nose (I tihnk that is what it is from) It wasn't much of a problem other than when I moved my lip, it stretched the skin out and made it uncomfortable. Today when I woke up, the inside of my lip, slightly lower from where the pimple is, is swollen and numb and very uncomfortable. I don't know what it is, any ideas?

Hey! I used to have pimples just under my nose all the time. They used to be very big and swollen and when I would put a tongue under my lips ant tried to reach that part, it would hurt like hell. I could feel the pimple from the inside. I would just leave it there, and after some time the pimple would go away. But it would come back again. I was a teenager at that time. You didn’t say if you had anything inside of your mouth except for the swelling and numbness.

There isnt anything on the inside of lip, when i put my tounge on it, it hurts a little, and it feels like its swollen, but there doesnt seem to be anything wrong. Earilier the other morning my entire lip was swollen, but it went down.

Well, I think that the pimple will also go away and everything will be just fine but if you are still worried and feel uncomfortable, you could go and have that checked up. Good luck!

Hi

Last night got a pimple under nose and right above the left side of my upper lip.

When I woke up this morning, the whole left side of my upper lip was swollen about twice it's size!

I currently sitting at my computer as I write this with an ice pack on my lip, hoping it'll decrease the inflamation.

How long does it usually take for a swollen lip, caused by a pimple, to receed? How long did it take for you two? Will it stay swollen as long as the pimple is still there?

Thank you for any comments or advice you have.

My Lip is still swollen, but not as bad as it ws the first day. The entire area around the pimple is hard, doesnt really hurt, but it sure is annoying when you move your lip.

thanks for responding so quickly!

how days has it been swollen? Did you try to use an anti-inflammatory cream or an ice pack?

I'm pretty desperate. I have a big date tonight and I don't want to have to cancel it because of a swollen lip.

Thanks a lot for your help.

The first day, Thursday, I woke up and my enture Lip was hugely swollen, then after a couple hours it went down, ever since then it has been very slightly swollen, and it seems to be more of a boyle now, hard and filled with some liquid... its annoying, but theres nothing you can do about it, unless you want to make it worse...

thanks ken. You have reassured me a little. I may not have to cancel this date tonight after all if this swell might reduce in a few hours.

I'm still leaving the ice pack on.

I will post again later on to let you know if my swell died down.

Thanks again for your feedback.

O.k. so I am a picker and I had a pimple on my face last night that really hurt. I figured if I could just get some goo out that maybe the pain would go away. Well at 2:00 a.m. I got up and found my lip and cheek to be swollen.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to a cold or hot compress. I figured cold, but they always said (or so I have heard) that putting a hot compress on a pimple would bring it to a head and releave some pressure.

Any comments anyone?
Thanks

I had two massive pimples under my nose around that split that runs from your mouth and nose (what is that thing called anyways?).  These things were huge like the Grand Tetons, and bright red (very demoralizing).  On the second day I was rubbing them and made a few attempts to pop them, but it didn't work.  I woke up the next morning and my upper lip was swollen to 3x its original size.  It looked like a duck bill!  I was worried because after doing some research I found out it could have been either a sinus infection, allergies, weather, herpes (I was smoking hookah at a party 2 days earlier), iron deficiency, or (hope this is the case) pimples.  I just thought it was my pimples though.  My girlfriend won't kiss me and I'm skipping school!