I had a slight injury during my kickboxing training. During a sparing match I was a bit distracted and received a direct hit right under the nose. Almost immediately - upper lip blue and swollen! It is not that this never happened before (kickboxing, of course), but it never happened this fast and the swallow is so big. Or doctor was not in the club at the moment and I really do not have much time for a hospital (school and training obligations). What must I do to heal this lip fast?

You need something that will help with vasoconstriction process in your lip. That will help in reducing the size of swollen lip back to normal. You can take analgesics for the pain; if there is pain at all (you said that this happened before). More or less, this is all you can do. If, at any moment, you start feeling headaches, please see a doctor and demand a CT scan to be done.