I'm a 17 year old girl and I attend second grade of high school.
This year I started to wear a makeup.
My mother told me that I shouldn’t use it because I don’t need it but I wanted it so bad so I convince her to buy me a makeup complete. And so she did. I was very satisfied with result so as my boyfriend.
Everything was fine ‘till one day I have noticed that my lower lip is very swollen. I was afraid to show this to my other because she would probably think that this is caused by my makeup. It was swollen for a whole day and using of ice cubes didn’t make it less obvious.
To be honest, I don’t know what could cause this. Can it be from too much kissing or wearing too much makeup? Please help.

First of all, you shouldn’t keep this away from your mother because, this time, I think your mother was right, your swelling is probably caused by lipstick because your skin is too sensitive on this strong makeup, especially if the makeup was old and dry.
I don’t know did you hear about herpes simplex infection.
Great percent of people carry this herpes simplex virus in theirs blood, but only few develop an infection because it occur only when your body has decreased immunity status.
So it is possible that you develop some other trivial infection like cold and that this herpes just develop over it.
I doubt that too much kissing can cause any lip swelling. It can cause short lasting swelling and rush but not something like this.
So, you shouldn’t wait anymore. Tell your mother about it and contact your local GP.

in addition to what was already said, many people have the herpes simplex virus 1 (hsv1/oral herpes) in their bodies and are exposed to it at an early age. things like stress or illness may cause a breakout in addition to having a weakened immune system, maybe just certain times of having a weakened immune system.
if you have been wearing makeup and making out (kissing) for your first time or more so recently and suddenly experiencing this, it's highly possible you may have had this virus passed on to you causing the recent swelling. in addition to this, if you consistently re-expose yourself to the virus by kissing an infected individual with an outbreak or cold sore or reapplying lipstick that has been exposed to it, it can cause this swelling or sore like outbreaks to occur.
this may be different for everybody and you may not actually have whats considered a sore but irritation.

you may also have an allergy to this lipstick and irritating the area by kissing may be causing a reaction.
i would stop using the lipstick and refrain from kissing as much as possible and see what happens.
try switching to a less harsh lipstick, like a tinted lip gloss if you feel the need to wear something.

hope this helps anyone else looking for information of a similar topic.

The corner of my upper lip began hurting when i woke up in the morning today. It could develop into a swelling. Can anyone suggest a home remedy that could prevent this swelling? I don't not apply any makeup anyday...though i do think its a result of the spicy food i have eating since last couple of days...Please advise with some remedies

Thanks

If there is a scab over it I recommend mixing flower and alot of salt with warm water and use that paste over the scab and leaving it to sit for at least 2 hours, however if there is not a scab I would say to buy some hydro cortizone cream