So I recently got two pimples, one above my upper lip and one directly on my bottom lip. They both look like large pimples with pus inside them. The one that concerns me the most the pimple directly on my bottom lip. My skin has suffered cystic acne since high school/early years of college until now. I generally try to keep my diet healthy and balanced. Any idea if this is really just a large pimple on my lip with pus or something more serious? PS, the one on the bottom lip is also red like a red border surrounding the whitehead/pus filled pimple. It doesn’t necessarily hurt or burn. It just feels uncomfortable. No signs of little white heads around the mouth either. Just the two large pimples. Would really appreciate your help, thanks.

I also have very oily skin.

I also have really bad acne on my skin... I am a 19 year old female and my skin has been suffering severe acne since I was 13. I notice that sometimes a medium sized puss filled bump comes on my bottom lip, but mostly when I am stressed out. It hurts really badly and I can’t touch it. Is this because I have acne? Or is it some form of herpes?